Sugaring unwanted facial and body hair requires an entirely different mindset and approach from waxing. For instance, did you know…
1. Alexandria Professional Sugaring products do not adhere to live skin cells…?
This is one of the major differences between sugaring and waxing. Wax products are made of resins which adhere to skin cells. Because wax sticks to any surface it is applied to, pulling it away causes unwarranted pain. Alexandria Professional® sugaring products never adhere to live skin cells on bodies, faces, or legs. Therefore, when it is removed, it only gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving behind silky smooth skin.
Additionally, because Alexandria Professional sugaring paste is all natural and water soluble, it can be easily rinsed away if needed.
2. Did you know that the Alexandria Professional Sugaring Technique extracts hair in its natural direction of growth?
When waxing, you remove the hair against the natural direction of growth causing undue levels of pain. With Alexandria Professional®’s sugaring method, you only remove the hair in the natural direction of the hair growth. Plus, through the Alexandria sugaring application technique, the sugar paste seeps into the hair follicle. This helps lubricate the hair root regardless of whether it’s on the legs or anywhere else.
These two facts alone make a world of difference in comfort. This is especially important for those of us who have suffered in the past with waxing in sensitive areas.
What’s so great about Alexandria Professional Body Sugaring?
Alexandria Professional Body Sugaring and Full Circle Of Skin Conditioning Treatments will…
- eliminate ingrown hair
- prevent new ingrown hair
- extract all hair colours and textures
- successfully treat all skin types and colours
- improve the skin’s tone and texture
- treat various skin problems such as keratosis, eczema, psoriasis, etc…
Alexandria Professional Body Sugaring will not…
- burn the skin
- damage the dermal cells
- “pit” the delicate facial skin cells
- scar the follicle mouth or surrounding area
- promote cross-contamination
- cause unnecessary discomfort
- cause ingrown hair
Slow Beauty Eco Salon is a certified Alexandria Professional Body Sugaring Advanced Technique Accredited Salon. You can also find out more about Alexandria Professional Body Sugaring, or view Slow Beauty’s Body Sugaring Menu.