Specialised Facials begin with Expert Skin Consultation.
Expert Skin Consultation $125
Virtual Consultation via Zoom $100
Great skin is an investment and requires excellent ingredients to be used regularly alongside specific treatments to restore balance.
A thorough skin consultation is necessary to build a treatment program and address your skin concerns from your very first treatment. This is an opportunity for you to meet with a Skin Expert and learn why you’re experiencing your particular skin concern(s) and then plan a journey together for restoring skin health and vitality that aligns with your personal lifestyle and budget.
A Skincare Consultation Form will be sent electronically to you upon booking. It is imperative that this form be completed with as much detail as possible and returned prior to your appointment. This form covers your needs and wants, lifestyle, skin’s activity and skincare routine. It will take at least 15 minutes to complete. If this form is not returned prior to your appointment, it will be cancelled and the cancellation policy will apply.
We will discuss your Consultation Form and establish your main concern. We will then analyse your skin to determine your skin type and any skin conditions. The use of sophisticated advanced technology diagnostic tools offers scientific guidance to show us what is happening in and under the skin. We will finish with a review of your current skincare regime (so you’ll need to bring it along on the day or make sure it’s nearby if you’re having a virtual consultation).
Your Skin Expert will design a customised treatment plan inclusive of treatments and home care recommendations to ensure you reach your skincare goals in the agreed-upon timeframe. You will be sent your Treatment Plan electronically within 7 days of your appointment, following which time you are free to schedule your facials at your convenience.
The following Skin Treatments require an Expert Skin Consultation prior to scheduling a reservation.
These facials are highly individualised and, depending on your skin type, some components may vary. Choreographed techniques heal and rejuvenate the skin with cleansing, hydration, antioxidant infusion and a massage to the face, neck, and décolletage.
Signature 60 minutes $155
Premium 75 minutes $170
Radiance (includes Hydrabrasion) 90 minutes $240
Arctic Berry Illuminating Treatment $130
The intensified exfoliation of a peel leaves the skin smoother and allows the product to penetrate deeper to create a more youthful-looking skin.
This treatment may be booked alone or added to any facial as an upgrade.
Enzymes in the Arctic Berry enzyme exfoliant break down dead skin cells on the surface, facilitating better penetration of the Arctic Berry Advanced Peel Activator. This peel will reveal clearer, smoother and more even skin. Finish with our soothing Arctic Berry Peptide Radiance Cream for maximum luminosity. This peel targets aging and hyperpigmentation, as well as sensitive, rosacea and acne-prone skin.
Best results are seen with a series of professional treatments once or twice per month, supported by home care with the Arctic Berry Peel & Peptide Illuminating System. The cycle can be repeated ongoing. Series of 4 $500
Acne Advanced Treatment $170
This facial is excellent for those with moderate to severe acne.
The Acne Advanced Treatment is a unique collection of products that utilise natural and botanical actives to deliver a proven organic skincare solution for those looking to treat and prevent acne. This treatment focuses on cleansing, treating and hydrating the skin, utilising Blue LED Light to kill the P. acne (Propionibacterium acnes), the acne-causing bacteria which lives on the skin. Including a Pro Salicylic Acid Peel 15% to target congestion within pores and rapidly remove blockages to help improve acne breakouts, this treatment is suitable for all skin types. This treatment will clarify, calm, balance, remove blockages from pores and reduce redness and scarring.
Recommended in a series of 6 treatments, 7-10 days apart, followed by an Arctic Berry Peel Series and then returning to an Acne Advanced Treatment Series if necessary. Series of 6 $950
Skincare Enhancements $35
Enjoy your facial to the fullest! Customise your experience by adding one of these unique enhancements to maximise your results. Ask about a recommendation for your skin.
Ultrasonic exfoliation works by creating high-speed oscillations, leaving skin smooth, fresh, and perfectly prepared for product application.
Bright Eyes targets all the signs of ageing, including fine lines, dark circles, puffiness and fatigue with refreshing fruit juices, veggies and herbs. Age-defying massage aids absorption and lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness and lift.
Citrus Lip Treatment
Gorgeous, smooth, healthy and kissable lips will be yours with this Citrus Three-Step Lip Treatment. Erase the appearance of dryness and treat your lips to a naturally effective three-step treatment. Gentle fruit enzymes refine the lip area, followed by an extra rich masque that deeply hydrates. Finish with a delicious minty non-petroleum based balm that stimulates lip-plumping collagen. Includes an age-corrective massage to assist in product infusion and plumping.
Advanced Instant Lift fx
Formulated to instantly lift, firm and tighten, this treatment will dramatically improve the appearance of puffy, tired eyes, sagging skin and even the deepest expression lines. Featuring firming and lifting hibiscus, botanical peptides, and a unique ice wine active, these products deliver results in minutes and show long-lasting improvements over time. With results in two minutes or less, just one application will reveal a red-carpet-worthy new you.
Organic Corrective Peel
Maximise the results of your facial with the intensified exfoliation of a peel. It leaves skin smoother and allows the product to penetrate deeper to create a more youthful-looking skin.
ORGANIC CORRECTIVE PEELS:
- Lactic Peel – Experience immediate results with this professional-only lactic acid peel. Provides a complete surface and pore-refining treatment by removing impurities and dead skin cells while minimising pores and smoothing the look of skin. This revitalising peel is self-neutralising and non-irritating, even for sensitive skin.
- Enzyme Peel – Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. This delicious purée of yam and pumpkin leaves skin looking firm and radiant.
- Advanced Peel – Boasting a total of 6 different acids (Flower Acids, Azelaic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Citric Acid and Lactic Acid), this superior professional strength peel removes layers of the skin to reduce hyperpigmentation and inflammation, fine lines and wrinkles and is also suitable for sensitive skin types. ActiWhite™, derived from sweet pea extract, lightens the appearance of the skin, while gardenia stem cell technology improves elasticity and skin tone for a younger-looking appearance. Arctic berries, lingonberry seed oil and hibiscus seed extract also aid in offering a power-packed peel that instantly reveals radiant skin. Best results are seen with a series of professional treatments once or twice per month, supported by home care with the Peel & Peptide Illuminating System retail kit. The cycle can be repeated ongoing.
- Salicylic Acid Peel -This professional-only concentrated peel delivers active salicylic acid for maximum results without irritation. This treatment targets pore congestion, rapidly removing blockages to help minimise the look of breakouts. Suitable for all skin types, this peel exfoliates and refines skin for a visibly rejuvenated appearance.
- AHA Treatment – This hyperactive Fruit Pulp Peeling Treatment is great for dry, dehydrated, oil-deficient, clogged, blemished or acne skin types. This professional-only concentrated peel refines the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles by nourishing and toning the skin. It assists in skin renewal by sloughing off dead skin cells to improve the skin’s texture and provides essentials oils while adding moisture to the skin.
- Detox Firming Peel – This naturally exfoliating peel cleanses the pores deeply and tones the look of skin. The combination of blueberry juice, raspberry juice, blackberry juice and pineapple extract is high in vitamins and antioxidants that will nourish and refresh your skin. Plus, lactic acid will remove dead skin cells and improve the appearance of your skin’s texture.
Wildflower Hair & Scalp Treatment
Hydrate and protect the hair and scalp from drying environmental stressors with this luxurious Hungarian Wildflower Hair & Scalp Treatment. High Frequency revitalises the scalp, stimulates blood circulation and increases the rate of hair growth. The scalp and hair are nourished and revitalised, perfect for dandruff, hair fall and alopecia. For optimal results, this treatment is best performed 2-3 times weekly for 4-5 weeks and maintained with fortnightly treatments thereafter. This treatment is best left on the hair for 24 hours to maximise results.
Energising Sheet Mask
This Sheet Mask is formulated without fragrance so it can be used after most intensive clinical treatments. It is the perfect completion to intensive clinical treatment, as it helps:
Soothe with Tazman Pepper
Hydrate with Hyaluronic Acid
Stimulate with Matrixyl
Energise with ATP
This Sheet Mask also contains Melon and Papaya Fruit extracts, which are full of Vitamins A & C.
Upgrade most treatments to include this soothing, hydrating, stimulating and energising treatment.
Not to be confused with traditional microdermabrasion, this process is much gentler on the skin and much less irritating, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin. New technology advances have allowed us to treat a range of skin concerns from acne and blocked pores to fine lines, wrinkles and even dull or lifeless skin. Hydrabrasion suits anyone wanting a quick skin refresh and rejuvenation. $50