Anti-Ageing – Prevention – Hydration
The Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil is an effective facial treatment comprised of a blend of results-oriented actives and ingredients that provide effective hydration and protection.
Designed as a complementary product to the Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Serum, the Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil delivers an added hydrating boost of Vitamin C and E protection against glycation and everyday environmental stressors.
Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil
Nourishing, hydrating and firming facial oil for all skin types including dry rosacea.
Increase collagen production, reduce inflammation and soothe the skin with the Rosehip Triple C+E Firming Oil. The multiple botanical sources of Vitamins C and E, including rosehip, jojoba and seabuckthorn oils, fight free radicals from UV exposure and the effects of glycation while improving the appearance of redness and inflammation on sensitive skin. This non-irritating, non-greasy facial oil provides nourishing hydration and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and skin vascularity for a healthy, younger looking complexion.
KEY INGREDIENTS: ROSEHIP OIL, JOJOBA OIL, SEABUCKTHORN OIL, ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, MILK THISTLE
SIZE: 30 ML / 1 FL OZ RETAIL AND PROFESSIONAL
Features and Benefits:
- Adds free radical protection and increases vitamin support for your skin
- Contains Vitamins A, C and E
- Anti-aging properties stimulate collagen production and firm the skin
- Increases the skin’s hydration to prevent dryness
- Aids in the prevention of future damage from glycation and free radicals
- Light consistency allows for better absorption of vitamins and antioxidants and will not cause breakouts
- Moisturises to combat aging, increase hydration and provide relief from the effects of rosacea
89% increase in elastin for firmer skin
70% better protection against AGE*
20% increase in skin hydration
36% reduction in free radical damage
*As evaluated by the inhibition of MDA formation which react with proteins leading to the formation of Advanced Glycation End-products (AGE) after UVA exposure.