At Slow Beauty Eco Salon, you can expect to see me cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often, including doorknobs and phones, throughout the facility as well as the tools I use to perform services.
AS OF JUNE 10, HERE ARE THE APPOINTMENT GUIDELINES AT SLOW BEAUTY ECO SALON: (updated 13 August 2020)
- Steam will no longer be used in facial treatments.
- Guests will be sent a COVID19 Information & Waiver form electronically two (2) days before your appointment. This must be completed and returned prior to your appointment. Bookings will not go ahead if it has not been completed and returned prior to your appointment, and booking fees will be lost.
- Guests will not be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms – If I have symptoms, I will be in touch as early as possible to reschedule your appointment.
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment, but no earlier. Please wait in your car or outside on the bench if you arrive before this time.
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area.
- Guests will be greeted at the entrance, please remove your shoes prior to entry.
- Guests will wear protective facemasks, if you do not have a facemask, one will be provided for you. I will also be wearing a face mask and a face shield for any face-to-face services.
- Guests will receive a temperature check prior to entering premises. I will check my own temperature prior to starting work for the day.
- Upon entry, your hands will be sprayed with sanitiser and you will be asked to perform a Hand Rub. Instructions for the Hand Rub are provided by the WHO and are posted for your reference.
- The number of guests on-premises will be limited to 1 at any time unless a carer or interpreter is required.
- Please place all of your belongings into the storage box provided. Please do not touch any surface unnecessarily. This will be sanitised and disinfected between appointments.
- Beverages will no longer be offered until further notice.
- Gloves will be used for all services.
- Germs travel via cash, therefore cash payments will no longer be accepted. Prepayment is preferred, or contactless payment is available in-salon.
- A COVID19 charge of $3 will apply to all services.
- All equipment used during your service will be sanitised and disinfected between guests, as is the usual protocol.
- The doorbell, door handles, light switches, the credit card terminal and iPad, taps, and toilet will be sanitised and disinfected between appointments in addition to the treatment table, work surfaces and tools, as is the usual practice.
- All used linens will be placed in the covered laundry basket and washed according to ACT Health protocols at the end of the day, as is the usual practice.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, I look forward to seeing you with your protective face mask!